Design business consultancy, Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting, recently announced that the 2021 Genius Exchange will be held virtually on Friday and Saturday, July 16-17. Breakthrough, as in a sudden advance in knowledge and understanding, will be the Genius Exchange theme to help interior designers and their teams advance their business with proven principles for rapid growth.
Dynamic and well-known keynote and featured speakers will address inspirational and insightful topics providing clear takeaways that yield immediate business results. Mastermind sessions feature experts from various fields working with attendees in small-group settings leading to concentrated learning pods for deeper understanding of important business and industry topics.
Keynote and featured speakers include:
- Mike Michalowicz, the bestselling author of Profit First, Clockwork, and Fix This Next plus the soon to be released, Get Different: Marketing That Can’t Be Ignored! Michalowitz’s keynote address is “Different Is Better: Why It Works, Why It Doesn’t”
- Charles, 9th Earl Spencer, author, broadcaster and brother of Diana, Princess of Wales, launched the Althorp Living History home furnishing line in 2004, manufactured by luxury furniture maker, Theodore Alexander. His keynote presentation is entitled “The Art of Storytelling & Your Brand”
- Bobby Bonett, vp, digital, SANDOW Design Group & managing director, The Agency by SANDOW will lead a panel discussion entitled, “Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy”
- Kim Raymond, owner – principal architect of Kim Raymond Architecture + Interiors and Gail Doby will present “The Future is Faster Than You Think”
Throughout the two-day program Doby will share concepts and concrete, specific advice that will yield vast opportunities for designers’ professional and personal life. Doby’s sessions will include: Business Breakthrough…Your Creative Value Blueprint™ to Get Paid What You’re Worth; Your Belief Breakthrough; The Power of Consistency; and The Art of Impossible.
Special speakers will provide deep insight and mentoring along tracks developed specifically for owners and team members. Some of them are:
- Kevin Bowman, president and COO of Hickory Chair, on the post-pandemic supply chain outlook
- Dawn Brinson, vice president, strategic marketing, The Media Matters, on shifting consumer behaviors and the marketing opportunities they provide
- Nancy Greystone, owner, Communicating with Clarity, on effectively communicating your brand and values
- Jamie Rowe, sales strategist, Impact to Income, on perfecting relationships with personality profiling
The Genius Exchange, held annually, has provided executive leadership, innovation training and business success programs to thousands of design professionals. Many of those achieve remarkable results within months of implementing the ideas and applications learned from Gail Doby coaches and leaders, and from The Boardrooms and The Alliance, by-invitation-only masterminding groups providing ongoing executive mentorship, future forecasting, and beyond-business visioning. During the 2021 Genius Exchange, those with breakthrough achievements during the last year will be recognized in a celebratory awards ceremony.
Tickets for the 2021 Virtual Genius Exchange are $750 for a single admission; 2-5 admissions are $1,500; and 6-10 admissions are $2,000. Tickets and more information about the 2021 Genius Exchange are available through the Genius Exchange website.
About Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting
Founded in 2008 by Gail Doby and Erin Weir, Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting offers one-on-one VIP experiences, coaching and consulting services to professional designers and firms; mastermind groups for CEOs and seconds-in- command; online courses and business-related products and services; business tools and documents; and live events across the U.S and internationally. Firms from solo entrepreneurs to those with seven-figure-plus revenues have realized transformational growth in sales, profitability, and professional and personal satisfaction. Utilizing highly developed and strategic financial, marketing, organizational, and human resources evaluations, Gail Doby Coaching & Consulting clears the path for clients to radically improve their businesses, achieve financial success, attain business and personal goals, and work more efficiently. Doby’s background in both interior design and business finance provide the foundation for how many of the top design firms and practitioners now approach the business of doing business. For more information, visit GailDoby.com.
Furniture Industry News and in depth magazine articles for the furniture retail, furniture manufacturers, and furniture distributors.
Read other articles by Nic Ledoux