I’m looking for a birthday gift for my son
Made in the USA, this is a GI made of industrial fibers to protect from tears. Origin Maine has a generous return policy and warranty.
We recommend selecting a “Medium Long” for the jacket and “32 inch” waist pants given your specifications.
- Click this link so you can get 10% off – https://originmaine.attn.tv/l/Gl7/uT8H7
- Once there click the Menu and select “BJJ” then “BJJ Gis” and click on the “The Path Gi – White”.
- You’ll want to order a Medium top with bottoms the same size as the jacket.
- As your concierge rep, I’ve gone ahead and emailed you a 10% off coupon for Origin Maine so you can try to apply that and get 20% off total. Please check your email for something from “originmaine.com”. You can enter that code during the checkout step.
Here are some helpful screenshots if you have trouble!
This Gi is not quite as light as the Origin Path Gi, but it is still a solid construction and breathable.
We recommend an A2L in this Gi.
- Click this link – https://fujisports.com/collections/gis/products/fuji-all-around-bjj-gi
- Select “White” as the color and A2L as the size.
- Once you get to the checkout page, look on the right hand side. You can enter the code “jester” for 20% off until April 30.
Jiu Jitsu Gi sizing
A2 is a normal USA male medium, but one wash could drastically change the length of the sleeves or pant length depending on the material. Jiu Jitsu Gi’s requir very special fabric to deal with being pulled and grabbed regularly.
Since COVID is ending, Jiu Jitsu is picking back up. Lot’s of Gi companies are out of stock right now in certain sizes.