Wayfair recently unveiled their latest brand campaign, “No Place Like It.” Featuring real customers, honest reviews, and products that fit every space and need across the home, the latest omnichannel campaign showcases how Wayfair’s selection, value and expertise in all things home supports the needs of consumers’ lives – each and every day.
“For our customers, home has become more meaningful than ever before. In the last year, our homes have become our work spaces, our playgrounds, our restaurants, and our places for learning. At Wayfair, we have always been committed to making it easy for our customers to bring their unique vision of home to life and we remain focused on helping our customers achieve that vision as their needs grow and change,” noted Bob Sherwin, chief marketing officer, Wayfair. “‘No Place Like It’ reinforces that commitment by featuring our customer’s authentic experiences at home and highlighting how Wayfair is helping them to create the spaces that are just right for them.”
“No Place Like It” will be featured across TV, online video, site, social, email, mobile and more and will air in the U.S. and Canada on national cable networks. The campaign features three creative spots – “No Place Like It,” “No Place Like It – Outdoor” and “No Place Like It – Rugs.”
No Place Like It
To tell deeper stories around how Wayfair helps customers create spaces that fit their needs, Wayfair has also launched two new YouTube series, which highlight how real people are transforming their spaces with products that are just right for them.
- Finishing Touches provides an intimate look into what’s most important to people from all walks of life as they show off the space that means the most to them and search for that one final piece (or pieces) to bring it all together.
- Swapping Carts features two contestants – from friends and family to coworkers and partners – who are tasked with putting together a Wayfair shopping cart for each other. Viewers can follow along as contestants react to the items selected for them in real-time as their partners shop.
About Wayfair: Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 18 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair – Everything home for every budget.
- Joss & Main – Stylish designs to discover daily.
- AllModern – The best of modern, priced for real life.
- Birch Lane – Classic home. Comfortable cost.
- Perigold – The widest-ever selection of luxury home furnishings.
Wayfair generated $9.1 billion in net revenue for full year 2019. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 16,000 people.
Furniture Industry News and in depth magazine articles for the furniture retail, furniture manufacturers, and furniture distributors.
Read other articles by Nic Ledoux